Friday, November 25, 2011

Recycling experiment



  • In my house during a week my family and I had a new experience, recycling the garbage.
  • Since Wednesday (16/11/2011) to Wednesday (23/11/2011) we recycle the garbage. After one week we can watch the quantity garbage of we can recycle, is the big quantity the garbage we can recycle and didn’t before.
  • With this experience I realized a quantity the garbage that can recycle and we don’t do. The result that obtained is 8 Kg of glass, 2 kg of paper and 4 kg of plastic, the facts is a big quantity the garbage that we can recycle.
  • With this experience I realized the quantity the garbage that I can recycle to help our planet. Through a simples gesture we can help our planet to be a planet greener and healthier.
  • This is the experience interesting and we can realize that we can help our planet and we don’t do.
  • Was a new experience that should be then forward so that we can have a beautiful planet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice video! I hope that you really keep on separating your garbage and that you influence other people to do the same.

    ReplyDelete