Friday, November 25, 2011

Task 4



Right, here i show you that what i could recylce during a week. I Know that is a bad recycle because it can be more, but i never in my life, me and my family, had the habit of recycling. During this week i forgot sometimes to put the garbage on the right place, sometimes i put on my garbage can. In first picture, we can see the papers and the the cards too, ohhh and my swetty cat!! In the second picture, we can see both, the cards and papers, and the plastic. In the third picture we see da plastic. Lack glass, but in fact i didn't ''produced'' glass like i thought, so, neither on glass :(( SORRY GLASS! (he will kill me)
I didn't weighed the trash because my balance don't works, and i don't know the percentage about my recycling during a week, but i can tell you that made a good difference here in my home.
We all know that is importante use recycled materials that day, these will improve the results of pollution in Planet, is obvious that don't is just this measure that will change our Planet but is one of many that can make a difference.
This week it was a week about recycle in my house and i hope that i can improve my way of protecting th environment!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your lovely cat will help you carry on the recycling because it's worthwhile. it one of many simple things we can do to be more environmental-friendly.

    ReplyDelete